Super Adventure Game Land Super Adventure Game Land

I'm so confused-

I mean, in all honesty, I can appreciate the game- and it's definitely something that catches my interests, which is why I won't penalize it for my confusion.

I believe I've played this game before. Please. Please tell me I'm not going crazy... I know I've seen this SOMEWHERE before...

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

Very Nice Jazza, Very Nice Team~

@ZzSniperHawkzZ:
Bypassing the obvious statement and rebuttal~ If you had read the above passage, you would have noticed that this has already been taken into consideration. If you really feel the need to score them based on your lethargy, maybe reconsideration towards your words should be needed.

@The Team:

Sorry for that out burst up there~ But it felt necessary. As for the actual project all together, I'm happy to say I was exceptionally pleased. I have been keeping up with everything that was Larry since Ep. 1 kicked off, and like I have told Jazza in my previous comments, you guys have yet to disappoint me! Keep up the good work guys~~~~

~GrimLoki

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Epicness-

Totally over 9000.

:the game: :the game:

Definitism: Yet scientific law is outdated yearly.

Every game usually revolves around a single trait, which is different from game to game. CoD 4: Modern Warfare had the multiplayer. Kingdom Hearts had the story. Elder Scrolls: Oblivion had its open ended nature.

This game has wit. And that single trait is probably one of the rarest occurences I've found in games as a whole. I can honestly say that it is one of the most uniquely driven games I've played here on new grounds, and will press me to look more into this artist for more current and future flash games and movies.

Yours,
~Loki

A Bad Taste of Pico A Bad Taste of Pico

Good game, but definitely upgradable.

Great game, but if you do create a new one, try for some different weapons, and more variation in enemies. The patterns they move by in this game are too easy to read. Good game over all though.