Pico Mart Pico Mart

Loved the dad and me entrance-

That and the "you've taken it too far" made me giggle.

Kratos Tragedy Kratos Tragedy

Alright~

Let me start by saying that as a flash :Animation:- the :Animation: itself was well rounded. You can tell that you had at least taken some time into putting the piece together. Sure the humor itself may not hold the widest viewer range- but then again, nothing fully captivates everyone. Your running at a rating of about 2.5, so obviously either half of the people liked it- or out of a thousand votes everyone agreed it was just about average.

The voicing was done reasonably well- The only one I wasn't a huge fan of was Zeus, but thats because it was "pun" time- and it really didn't matter how realistic it was.

Other than that I'm giving you the 5/10, and 3/5- mainly for the technical aspects of the flash, not the humor.

Good luck in the future,
~The :Grim: Loki

TheQookieMonster responds:

Thank you. This people *THIS is an actual review. Heil.

Spider Powers 3 Spider Powers 3

Really awesome-

I've been keeping up with this for a while now- and you've yet to fail me! Awesomeness- simply awesomeness.

just2pale responds:

Aw thanks - don't worry I will work on failing you someday!

Super Adventure Game Land Super Adventure Game Land

I'm so confused-

I mean, in all honesty, I can appreciate the game- and it's definitely something that catches my interests, which is why I won't penalize it for my confusion.

I believe I've played this game before. Please. Please tell me I'm not going crazy... I know I've seen this SOMEWHERE before...

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

Very Nice Jazza, Very Nice Team~

@ZzSniperHawkzZ:
Bypassing the obvious statement and rebuttal~ If you had read the above passage, you would have noticed that this has already been taken into consideration. If you really feel the need to score them based on your lethargy, maybe reconsideration towards your words should be needed.

@The Team:

Sorry for that out burst up there~ But it felt necessary. As for the actual project all together, I'm happy to say I was exceptionally pleased. I have been keeping up with everything that was Larry since Ep. 1 kicked off, and like I have told Jazza in my previous comments, you guys have yet to disappoint me! Keep up the good work guys~~~~

~GrimLoki

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Epicness-

Totally over 9000.

Fireflies (Owl City) - Cover Fireflies (Owl City) - Cover

Interesting.

Very interesting- I think you should have kept it at a higher octave, mainly because at present it sounds more like your over yelling it-

I think for me, the thing that saved it from a 7 or an 8 and gave you a 9 was that you included the voice effects that really did the song justice. It was the little stuff like that. So honestly, I really liked it, I'd just have chosen a different octave to play with.

Juice and Carpet Juice and Carpet

Longer than need be- but still humorous-

I listened to the full thing just for you lol-

When it came to story, there isn't much you could do with it to make it work better with itself- mainly because when it comes to puns, it's terribly hard to get a long story without having it drag on. In this regard, as a positive- I'd have to say the entire skit reminded me of Monty Python- which was awesome.

When it came to range- I would have liked to hear a bit more than an accent separating the two voices, but with what separation there was- you could at least tell the difference.

Other than that, the only productive criticism I can really give is that I thought the shop keeper was way to quiet during some scenes- just along with the customer, causeing some difficulties in believing what was happening.

And when it all comes down to naught- you still get a 9/10 for it- because it was pretty good.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Monty python? That is indeed awesome since they are my life long heroes. The main joke was that it did drag on, and the man was starting to feel on the edge. I didn't try very hard on the range, which is why I had this sitting in my computer for so long. I realized they sounded different ENOUGH so I went ahead and posted it. This is a quiet skit because I did some equalizing, but all you have to do is turn up the speakers haha.

The Fortified Stronghold The Fortified Stronghold

Awesome- like always lol.

Awesome game music, but I would expect nothing less lol.

I actually wanted to make sure that you got this (I'm going to pm you about it anyway lol)

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/310150

That would be the Life Goes By that I added lyrics to. Let me know what you think, and we could probably collab. Ciao!

Demoa Demoa

:D

I'm ecstatic that you would choose to do a portrait of me in a good mood!! Why thank you, your so sweet!!!!!

*Kicks a baby*
~ :Grim:

LegendarySleuthLoki responds:

You never cease to make me laugh xDDD